An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PHP/Web developer to join the digital team at one of the North West’s leading and fastest growing full service digital, marketing and PR agencies in Preston, Lancashire.
ICG was named as The Northern Marketing Business of the Year at The Drum Network Awards, as well as The Most Entrepreneurial PR/Marketing Firm of the Year at The North West Entrepreneur of the Year Awards. We also offer a range of benefits:
- Great salary based on experience
- Annual bonus scheme
- Newly refurbished modern work space, with chillout and social areas
- Annual trip abroad
- Regular social events
- Free snacks, drinks and a cake on your birthday!
- PC to your spec
- Exciting projects and an organised workflow
- Company pension scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- 25 days paid holiday + Christmas Eve off
- Excellent PHP, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery knowledge
- Excellent front-end development skills for desktop, mobile and responsive websites
- A team player who is able to develop complex web-based applications
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
- A keen eye for detail, making sure things look amazing as well as functioning perfectly
- Excellent back-end development skills in producing custom CMS
- Good knowledge in web analytics and Google webmaster tools would be beneficial
- Good communication skills and ability to work within an agency environment
- It is preferable to have experience working in an agency or big brand environment
If you are passionate about working in an inspiring and creative environment, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.